All XM193 product is the same regardless of the sku or part number. (ie. XM193AF90 is the same as XM193BK, XM193F and etcï¿½) The only difference is the way theyï¿½re packaged. This XM193 configuration comes as 90 rounds per box on 10-round stripper clips.
- CALIBER: 5.56 mm manufactured at the Lake City Army Ammunition Plant (LCAAP)
- CASE: Brass (Copper Alloy No. 260)
- BULLET: 55 gr. FMJ Boat-Tail
- PRIMER: M41 Operating Range: (-40 degrees to +125 degrees F)
- PRIMER SEALANT: Water resistant lacquer
- CASE MOUTH SEALANT: Yes
- CASE KNURL: No
- HEADSTAMP: Each loaded cartridge shall be headstamped with the manufacturers symbol and year of manufacture
- ACCURACY: 3-10round groups not to exceed 2.00 inch mean radius maximum average at 200 yards
- INSTRUMENTAL VELOCITY: 3165 +/- 40 FPS (78 feet from muzzle) using a 5.56 test barrel 20 inches long
- ENERGY: 1223 Ft-Lbs. at 78ï¿½
- CHAMBER PRESSURE: Piezotronic maximum average per 10 rounds – 55000 PSI in 5.56 test barrel (case mouth location)
- BULLET PULL: Minimum individual 35 lbs.
- PROPELLANT DETECTION: 100% mechanical/electronic detection of propellant levels within the cartridge
- VISUAL INSPECTION: 100% visual inspection of finished cartridges prior to packaging
- WARNING: For use in standard 5.56 mm chambers. Do not use in .223 chambers.
- QUANTITY: 50 rounds