PMC Bronze 223 Rem FMJ 55 Grain 2900 fps FMJ-BT 100-rounds
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS or FedEx ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering. You are responsible for ensuring you comply with your state and local laws. pmc bronze 223
- The commercial ammunition Poongsan Corporation produces for hunting and competition shooting under the brand name “PMC” (precision-made cartridges), is gaining a solid reputation for excellent quality in the global market. To meet the growing demand for sporting ammunition, the company develops and exports over 100 different types of ammunition. Taking pride in a large number of types and zero-defect performance of its ammunition, Poongsan uses carefully selected high qualityhigh-quality raw materials and ensures the high performance of sporting ammunition by carrying out stringent quality inspections and target tests.
- Bronze family of products offers reliable performance at an affordable price. Designed primarily for target shooting applications, this bullet offers excellent ballistic performance and superior down-range accuracy due to its rear taper, boat tail construction. Its solid lead core is fully enclosed by a full metal jacket. pmc bronze 223
- Caliber: 223/556
- Bullet Weight: 55 Grains
- Bullet Style: Copper Plated Lead Core FMJ
- Case Type: Brass Reloadable
- Muzzle Velocity: 2900 fps hypervelocity
- Muzzle Energy: 1250 ft-lbs
- Style: 20 round plastic spine in a Cardboard Box.
- Any platform that requires the 223 calibers round. Can be fired in 556 platforms as well. Good all-around training and use round. Clean burning and great at the range.